United are looking to recruit a number of casual part time academy coaches to
work within our academy programme for the 2017/18 season.
- Responsible for ensuring all League
paperwork is completed and uploaded on time.
- Responsible for ensuring your team adhere to League rules and regulations at
- Produce detailed session plans for Academy training sessions.
- Lead the monitoring and evaluation of player’s performance review process
within your age group.
- Conduct formal player reviews providing detailed written feedback.
- Conduct informal reviews verbally on a regular basis.
- Attend FA first aid training at least once every three years
- Be a licensed football coach with the FA.
- Ensure that your age group adhere to the academy playing philosophy.
- Set high standards of professionalism and demonstrate a high standard of
conduct thus providing a good role model for young players and staff.
UEFA B Licence (desirable)
Level 2 CCF (essential)
FA Youth Award (desirable)
FA Licenced football coach
First aid certification
If this position is of
interest and you would like to be considered, please send your CV along with a
covering letter to Head of Youth Luke Shelley Youth@telfordutd.co.uk
The closing date for all
applications is TBC.